Cialis is indicated for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. It works
by helping the blood flow into the penis to achieve and maintain an
erection during sexual stimulation.
When you place a medication under the tongue, it comes into contact with the mouth's mucous membranes, which are capable of absorbing material into the blood stream.
Use Sublingual Cialis as directed by your doctor.
- Take Sublingual Cialis by mouth. The pill has to be placed under the tongue. It's absorbed directly in to the blood stream from the mouth's mucus membrane.
- For use as needed: Take Sublingual Cialis at least 30 minutes before sexual activity, as directed by your doctor. Sublingual Cialis may work for up to 36 hours after you take it.
- For daily use: Take Sublingual Cialis regularly at about the same time each day.
- Check with your doctor before you eat grapefruit or drink grapefruit juice while you are taking Sublingual Cialis.
- For use as needed: If you miss a dose of Sublingual Cialis and you still intend to engage in sexual activity, take it as soon as you remember. Continue to take it as directed by your doctor.
- For daily use: If you miss a dose of Sublingual Cialis, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
The drug comes in different doses (5mg, 10mg and 20 mg). The ideal starting dosage is 10mg only once a day. Most people take it half an hour before sexual activity.
However, a new treatment pattern called the ‘Sublingual Cialis a day’ allows people to take the low dosage 5gm pill once every day. This way, you will be ready for sexual intercourse at any time.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Sublingual Cialis.
Store Sublingual Cialis at room temperature between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C) away from moisture and heat. Keep Sublingual Cialis out of the reach of children.
Active Ingredient: Tadalafil.